Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cute Blush Alert

I just thought I would let you all know about this cute little blush I just ordered online. This is the Stila make me blush palette($14). Here's the description Stila gives about the blush:

A lovely multi-color blush inspired by Valentine's Day Conversation Hearts. 
The Make Me Blush Palette is embossed with a cute Conversation Heart design. The top layer is sprayed with the gold shine for visual and once dusted off with brush you are left with all over glow pressed powder that will add warmth, soft color, and sheer luminosity to cheeks and complexion. 
Great for all skintones, the micro-fine formula is velvety and blendable and instantly enhances the complexion with a tint of pinks and corals. 
I love coral colored blushes and the pinks mixed with the corals looks like it will be such a beautiful mix. The gold on the hearts is just an overspray, but that doesn't bother me. This will be just in time for Valentine's Day!

Oh yeah, and if you order from Stila using the code: STYLEWATCH you will receive 30% off of your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...