Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Inglot Matte Eyeshadow Swatches

Here are the swatches I promised from Inglot's new matte eyeshadows. They are on par with Inglot's usual quality and some are even better. The colors blend beautifully and are packed with color. Some can be a bit dusty, but once applied to the eye the colors have great staying power.














A few of my faves from the group:

368~a beautiful peach
340-gorgeous deep teal
338~a super vibrant lovely teal
345~an unusual mint
333~deep yellow-based green(love these kind of greens!)
375~red-based purple
329~dark chocolate brown(great for creating a smokey eye!)

15 comments:

  1. i want it all :/ what camera do you use, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I want them all! Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You got a great palette of colors, hun! =)

    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Celia~Thanks! I use a beat up old fujifilm finepix f31d

    @Meme~You're welcome!

    @Andrea~Thanks!

    @D. Sadie~Thank you!

    @Ateya~You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great presentation of your themes. Good presentation. Thanks.Travel Beautiful bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I love those
    makeupbycoilybella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to let you know that that your blog is my favorite!! I look at it ALL the time and was inspired to start my own because of yours. I read your post about things going on in your life. I hope all is well and I am praying for you. I hope to see you soon. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much to Shahida shimul, Coilybella, NaturallyNOLABeauty, and Jaleesie. I appreciate you supporting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog! Would love for you to follow me back if you like. : )

    Have a great day!


    ohsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. found this while googling for inglot shadows! happy i found someone close my complexion! thanks for the all swatches on this and the other posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...