Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My birthday makeup

Hello my faithful friends!

Here's a look I did for my birthday back in August:




Face: Estee Lauder doublewear in Sandalwood
Makeup Forever sculpting kit #4
Nars radiant creamy concealer in caramel and amande
Mac pressed powder in nc45

Eyeshadow:
Lid: Mac satin taupe
Crease: Makeup Forever #28
Outer v: Nars mekong
Brow bone and tear duct: Mac lithe pigment
Brows: Anastasia beverly hills dipbrow dark brown
Liner: Mac blacktrack fluidline
Lashes: Koko goddess
Mascara: Mac extended play

Blush: Sleek Makeup in sahara
Highlight: Becca cosmetics in topaz

Lips:
Liner: Colorpop cosmetics in pitch
Lipstick: Mac freckletone
Lipgloss: Mac c thru



SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Nice information. I just read your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Keep update with your blogs.

    Party Makeup Artist

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...