Friday, January 21, 2011

On the Brink of Something Good


I had a wedding to do today and since I just received my Rock & Republic eyeshadows and I couldn't wait to use them. They are really nice! I'll do swatches later. On to the fotd!



Face: MUFE hd 173. Mineralize skinfinish medium deep. Studio finish concealer nw40. Studio sculpt concealer nw35. Ben Nye banana visage powder.

Eyes: I applied bamboom paint using the 242 brush. I then applied Inglot amc 51 in the crease with the 217 brush. Afterwards I applied MUFE pure pigment 10 underneath the Inglot color using the 217 brush. I used delphic fluidline as a base on the mobile lid and applied it with the 242 brush. Rock & Republic eyeshadow in brink was applied on the mobile lid using the 239 brush. I deepened the outer "v" with MUFE 60 eyeshadow and blended the color up into the crease using the 226 brush. I used MAC nehru in just the outer "v" and applied it with the 266 brush. I applied Rock & Republic ambition eyeshadow on the brow bone with the 239 brush.

I used the 263 brush to line the upper lash line with blacktrack. On the lower lash line I used MAC technakohl in auto-de-blu. I blended out the liner using MUFE pure pigment 10 and MUFE 60 eyeshadow and I used the 214 brush and 263 brush respectively. The lashes I used were NYX EL110.



Cheeks: I used the 169 brush(d/c) and contoured using MUFE 28 eyeshadow. I used the 169 brush(d/c) to apply MUFE pure pigment 10 and bite of an apple blush. Rock & Republic eyeshadow in ambition was used on the cheekbone using the  Billy B. Beauty 13 brush.

Lips: Mahogany lipliner. MAC languish lipglass. Queen bee lipglass just in the center. I believe both lipglasses were limited.

6 comments:

  1. It's GORGEOUS. You have beautiful eyes! I'm adding you to my blog roll :) I found your blog from Specktra <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot lilyisatig3r! I appreciate it! :) Yay a fellow Specktrette!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing. I am so glad you made a blog. I always love your fotd on specktra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! What are you using on your brows 'cause they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you adoredfable! On the brows I used MAC ground brown(pro color), you can use espresso with the 263 brush. I fill in the tail with MAC stud pencil. To highlight I use girl/boy brow gel by MAC.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...