Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rock & Republic Eyeshadow Swatches


So I went on a Rock & Republic eyeshadow buying spree! They were such a good deal that I just couldn't pass them up. After looking at all the reviews and swatches I could no longer resist! Then I saw that on The Fancy Face to top off the discount they were already offering there was an additional 50% off. So the eyeshadows went from $28, to $7! Now you know that was just too good to be true! They sent me the wrong color in my second order, so I am waiting on one other color. So here are the colors I ordered:







From left to right:
Ambition~creamy beige with golden undertone similar to NARS albatross(shimmer)
Fuel~light golden with yellow undertone(shimmer)
Alloy~light peachy, golden(shimmer)
Ammo~golden brown (this color is almost nude on my nc45 skin) (shimmer)
Scorch~orange with golden sheen(shimmer)




From left to right: 
Brink~light aqua with golden reflects(shimmer) 
Corrosive~light chartreuse with golden undertones(shimmer)
Chronic~hunter green with golden undertones(shimmer)
Jaded~spruce green with hints of blue(shimmer)
Envy~emerald green(shimmer)




From left to right: 
Electric~blueberry tone with hints of purple(shimmer)
Fiend~indigo(satin)
Denim~navy blue(matte)
Paranoid~medium plum with pink tones(satin)
Wicked~dark raspberry(matte)




These shadows feel like silk to the touch! They have great pigmentation and are most certainly worth the price. I wore brink with a base and had no problems with wear. The color was opaque and applied with ease. The packaging is very impressive, but the product seals the deal! If you have not tried these I would certainly say pick up a few if you can, you will be glad you did!

2 comments:

  1. I saw these on sale on hautelook.com this week and I passed them up. Now I regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really nice! They are always on Hautelook, so I'm sure you will get another chance to get them. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...