Monday, July 23, 2012

Inglot Rainbow Eye Shadows

When Inglot released their rainbow eye shadows I knew I had to have them. If they were anything like their other pressed shadows they were going to be excellent. This past Christmas I open up a gift from my sister who had just returned from Las Vegas a month or two prior and I see ALL of the rainbow shadows!!! I was so excited I could not believe it. It was the one thing she knew I had not purchased yet. I can be an impulse buyer, and when I want something, especially makeup I don't wait!

When I brought my colors home I carefully arranged them on the bed in the order I wanted to place them in the palette(that's my ocd kicking in). I always label my palette before placing colors inside of it so that I don't have to try and remove the colors and risk breaking them. Well for some reason I thought that I had mislabeled my colors and had to remove them anyway and that's when tragedy struck! Several of my eye shadows chipped, cracked, and broke! :(

I learned later from the fabulous Enkoremakeup that a heavy duty magnet will resolve the issues of removing the Inglot shadows from the palette. I promptly drove over to Home Depot and purchased one and now my removal woes are solved...hallelujah! The first picture will be one that I took when only a couple of shadows had been chipped. The next picture is when I tried to remove the shadows and several of them chipped and cracked. Oh well, they still work the same. :-/

All of the colors are matte. They are $8.00/eye shadow and are 2.5g/.09 oz. You can purchase the rainbow eye shadows here.





Left to Right:
106R, 101R, 117R, 107R, 112R

Left to Right:
111R, 118R, 116R, 113R, 119R

Left to Right:
103R, 114R, 115R, 108R, 102R

Left to Right:
104R, 109R, 105R, 110R, 120R

6 comments:

  1. I tried to get into Inglot shadows since I've heard so much about them, but navigating thru the freedom system website and viewing all those colors was a headache. I'll try them out again when I can see everything in person because they look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is overwhelming! You should definitely give them a try, you won't be disappointed! :)

      Delete
  2. I have fallen in love with the Inglot eyeshadows! I recently went to a store in Seattle and purchased some online too and I'm already making a list of more colors to get lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are some of the best I have used! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...